Guitar Building Course - 80h
Build your own Telecaster style electric guitar. Choose the woods, pickups and all the necessary material and learn all the secrets to transform it into a musical instrument. Discover all the necessary tools and how to use them, as well as luthiering techniques such as jointing, cutting, routing, fretting or oil finishes and everything you need to build an electric guitar.
- The course consists of 80 hours in total, divided into 1 class of 4 hours a week.
- The hours of the classes will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., Monday to Friday. (Check availability at other times).
- The days on which the classes will be held will be decided together with the student (depending on availability).
- The design of the guitar must be decided one month before the start of the course, in order to order and have all the material available on time.
- The material can be provided by us, at an additional cost to the price of the course.
- If you want to bring your own material, we will have to check that all the material is correct and necessary for the construction of the guitar.
- All the material will be paid in advance.
- The course can also be paid monthly, at a rate of €300 per month.